Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's fucking cold!


After college I spent six months in Korea re-learning the language. It was a period of partying, drinking some soju, partying some more and then drinking some more soju. Student life is fantastic in Korea (if you're not in High School) and I loved that place. Not only it was Motherland but I had some characteristics that were very attractive to several native girls. Ooo lah lah.

One night I met two of these native females for dinner and the schedule was as usual. We met at the New York Bakery in Kangnam subway station and we'd then decide where to go, what to eat and what to do next. It was cold like crazy, something in the neighborhood of -20 C (which is -4 F) and it was windy.

After the restaurant was settled we decided to walk there instead of taking a cab, and since it was cold, both girls got closer and held my arms very tight. So there was I, walking in the crowded night of Seoul, with two cute girls cuddled tight in my arms. It would have been great, but the cold didn't let me think of anything else. It was like the wind was penetrating through the seams of my coat and hitting me hard with its gelid hands!

I never felt so cold in my life.

Until now.

It's been so cold in the Seattle area (no, not -4 F) and snowing so much (what was it, 20 inches in the last week?) that my very soul is frozen.

Help!

1 comment:

TRENT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.